Skip to main content

Circle+Bloom and PCOS for Fertility

I used to believe that the only way to control a disease as overwhelming as PCOS was with prescription medications. I have since found that I was way off base. I have had so much more success controlling my symptoms with all-natural herbs and supplements that I'm now always looking for other holistic ways to assist in this journey towards becoming a mother. I recently heard about Circle+Bloom from Natural-Fertility-Info.com, and ventured over to the website. Although I'm really interested in all-natural (and even some superstitious) approaches to getting pregnant, I was hesitant about getting interested in this type of program. Then I read the testimonials.

“Your PCOS for Fertility Program worked!!!! I finally ovulated! You have no idea how happy I am! Thank you all so much! I am telling everyone I know. This is the best money I’ve ever spent!” Liz, via email

“I decided to get the PCOS for fertility program to try to calm down and let things take its course. I used it for that cycle and it helped immensely. I felt so calm and relaxed during this cycle that I was OK with whatever happened that month. Well, that month was the month I got pregnant!! I found out October 21, 2010 that I was pregnant and the only thing that we did differently that month was this program. Thank you Circle and Bloom.” Danielle, via email

“I have been using the program for PCOS and really feel like it is helping me through the visualization exercises. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now, and I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I’ve been feeling better with the PCOS program…thank you so much!” Neha, via email


Hubs and I decided that we were going to try getting pregnant via a sperm donor first, since it is by far the cheapest method to attempt. With all the stress I deal with on a daily basis with work, school, and family, I know that I need something to ease the stress and increase our chances at conception. So I've decided that this is the PCOS for Fertility program I want to try. This program is not only supposed to assist with increasing fertility, but it's also supposed to help relieve some PCOS symptoms.

Here's the benefits from Circle+Bloom's website:

Benefits Include:

- Use advanced visualizations to use brain-body therapy to help address the symptoms of PCOS
- Visualize balancing your reproductive hormones to potentially improve fertility each and every day
- Focus on minimizing insulin in the blood stream that could be contributing to your PCOS
- Help to increase cellular response to insulin that could be contributing to your PCOS
- Feel in greater control of your body, levels of health and well-being

Sound too good to be true? PCOS has no effective treatment?
The power of the brain is still not fully understood at the scientific level…but what we do know is that it has a direct correlation to the health of our body. Our emotions, how we feel, our thoughts and stress all impact our health and our immune system. People who are happy tend to live longer. Our emotions become physical packets of information and literally change our cells. (Pert Ph.D., Molecules of Emotion). Bernie Siegel, M.D. reports on thousands of cases of cancer survivors who use the power of visualization to reduce and remove the cancer tumors from their bodies.


There's a money-back guarantee, so I don't see the harm in trying it out. In fact, it could end up being one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Once I can afford to get it (dang IRS and their self-employment taxes), I'll post updates about how it's working for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Allergy Test Results

I was in for a surprise when I got my food allergy test results this past Wednesday. For the few days prior, my thoughts were wrought with fear that I may be allergic to garlic or nuts. I even started designing my garlic and nut super-villain tattoos. Thankfully those weren't on my list. The shock came with the 29 other items on my list! Moderate allergies Baker’s and brewer's yeast Pineapple Vanilla White mushroom Sensitivities Broccoli Buttermilk Carrots Casein Celery Cilantro Cinnamon Cod Dates Iceberg lettuce Kiwi Lamb Millet Onion Oregano Parsley Plum Potato Raspberry Rosemary Sage Strawberry Swiss cheese Turkey I was upset to see so many yummy foods on the list, including my go-to meat, turkey, and some of my usual spices. I was glad to see celery and onions, though. I’ve detested them for years and I always get laughed at for hating onions. Now I have a legitimate reason for hating them! I can live with this list. Well, I

What's Your Song? Thursday - Aug 18, 2011

Stressed out this week. Busy and exhausted. I've been singing Annie to keep myself happy. I like this video, because it's so interesting to see how Annie was cast over the years in various countries. Enjoy! Join the link-up at Amber's blog and checl out her giveaway!

What's Your Song? Thursday Link Up

This week has just been... rough. It started over the weekend. Mom and I spent a lot of time, money and effort in organizing my kitchen and cooking a ton of food. Sadly, cooking, as much as I love it, has become a major pain for me in the past couple of years, and even more so in the last 6 months. I have been dealing with a lot of back pain, and it is at the point where I cannot stand in one place for more than 10 minutes before I collapse in pain. And when I mean collapse, I'm not kidding. Knees hit the floor, tears start streaming down my face, and I lean on the object closest to me, hoping that the waves of pain along my spine will go away. Doctors have no idea what's wrong, x-rays don't show any problems, and the chiropractor claimed I had 4 pinched ligaments, but I can't afford to go to him twice a week to get adjustments (especially when the last time I went, I was in pain for a week afterwards). I did a lot of cooking while sitting down this weekend to ease the