Skip to main content

New Daily Schedule

I've decided to try a forced schedule again. I'm not going as strict as I tried last time. This time, if I'm not running late to work, everything must be done before I allow myself to leave the house. It means that I'll have to go to bed earlier so I can wake up earlier, but I need to do that anyway.

AM:
  • Oil-pulling
  • Brush teeth
  • Take meds and supplements
  • Drink glass of warm lemon water and apple cider vinegar
  • Make smoothie
  • 15+ min of yoga or barre3
  • Shower

PM:
  • Make Dinner or eat leftovers
  • pack lunch for next day
  • 30+ minutes yoga or barre3
  • spend 10+ minutes outside with Spike
  • Take meds by 9:30pm
  • brush teeth
  • In bed by 10:30pm

I think it might be difficult in the beginning because I love my sleep, but I have to push through it and follow Nike's slogan - JUST DO IT. That's been my problem all along. I will tell myself I need to do something, but stay on the couch instead. I've got to start listening to myself and following through instead of ignoring the thoughts in my head.

I really want to buy a new wardrobe. But I have to lose weight before I do it. I figured if I looked at some outfits that I really want in my closet, that might help. So here they are. (These are all found at RebelCircus.com)



I CAN DO THIS!

Comments

  1. You CAN do this! And it made me SSSOOO happy to see barre3 on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Song? Thursday IS BACK!

I realized that I'm in desperate need of some tunage. I'm trying a 3-day juice fast, and I want it to go well, so I need to be in a good mood - esp. since I hate most of the veggies in the juice but I know they are good for me. I have some good news - I have lost enough weight to take the 'W's off the end of my pant size, and I had to buy new, SMALLER undies. YAY! The hubby is very excited about the pair decorated with sledding penguins lol. Here's my song - Dirty Laundry by Bitter:Sweet. Love this song!!! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go dance with my dog and ignore all the dirty laundry that really needs to meet the washing machine :) Join us on this great link-up from Amber at Goodnight Moon !

Food Allergy Test Results

I was in for a surprise when I got my food allergy test results this past Wednesday. For the few days prior, my thoughts were wrought with fear that I may be allergic to garlic or nuts. I even started designing my garlic and nut super-villain tattoos. Thankfully those weren't on my list. The shock came with the 29 other items on my list! Moderate allergies Baker’s and brewer's yeast Pineapple Vanilla White mushroom Sensitivities Broccoli Buttermilk Carrots Casein Celery Cilantro Cinnamon Cod Dates Iceberg lettuce Kiwi Lamb Millet Onion Oregano Parsley Plum Potato Raspberry Rosemary Sage Strawberry Swiss cheese Turkey I was upset to see so many yummy foods on the list, including my go-to meat, turkey, and some of my usual spices. I was glad to see celery and onions, though. I’ve detested them for years and I always get laughed at for hating onions. Now I have a legitimate reason for hating them! I can live with this list. Well, I...

The Doctor... Doctor Who? A.K.A. Damn you, Netflix :)

Oh, the hardships of having no cable TV... We decided that we were paying way too much money for cable, when there were only a handful of channels we watched. Of course we couldn't get the basic cable, because it was missing half of the channels we wanted. So I cut it off completely. And I'm so glad I did. We upgraded our internet service, bought a year of Xbox Gold membership, and subscribed to Hulu Plus and Netflix. Although we have decided to cancel our Hulu subscription, we love Netflix. Hulu is great for current shows, but Netflix is awesome because we can watch an entire series. When it first came out, I LOVED Alias. It was a spy show starring Jennifer Garner. My mom and I used to watch it every week. But Hubs had never heard of it! Seriously, he lived under a mountain. At least when it came to TV. So we watched all 5 seasons of Alias. We decided that instead of watching various shows all at once, we would choose a series and watch it all before switching to a new show....