Skip to main content

Photo Challenge Days 12-14

Day 12 - A picture of something you love
It's hard to just choose one thing, because I love some many things. So I narrowed it down to flowers. I LOVE flowers. There's just something about them that can always make me feel better, even on the worst of days. Here are some of my favorites :)

Orange Calla Lilies
Daffodils of all sorts
Tiger Lilies
Stargazer Lilies
Gerbera Daisies
Parrot Tulips



Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
It's still really funny to me that this is my favorite band, but I love Korn. When I was younger and not allowed to listen to heavy metal, I would get mad at some of the girls in our church congregation for calling me Corn. I even wrote their parents a letter detailing why it was so offensive to me. It included a note about this band, and how I didn't want to be affiliated with them in any way. Well, that obviously has all changed. I was excited to finally get to see them in concert last year, and will likely go several more times.


Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
I know you were expecting my husband, and I agree. I can't imagine my life without Hubs. For the last 3.5 years, he has been my rock. Whenever I needed to cry, his shoulder was available. In some situations, he'd even cry with me. I've been married once before, but I never felt the love from my first husband as I do with Hubs  It's such a pure, forever kind of love :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Song? Thursday IS BACK!

I realized that I'm in desperate need of some tunage. I'm trying a 3-day juice fast, and I want it to go well, so I need to be in a good mood - esp. since I hate most of the veggies in the juice but I know they are good for me. I have some good news - I have lost enough weight to take the 'W's off the end of my pant size, and I had to buy new, SMALLER undies. YAY! The hubby is very excited about the pair decorated with sledding penguins lol. Here's my song - Dirty Laundry by Bitter:Sweet. Love this song!!! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go dance with my dog and ignore all the dirty laundry that really needs to meet the washing machine :) Join us on this great link-up from Amber at Goodnight Moon !

Food Allergy Test Results

I was in for a surprise when I got my food allergy test results this past Wednesday. For the few days prior, my thoughts were wrought with fear that I may be allergic to garlic or nuts. I even started designing my garlic and nut super-villain tattoos. Thankfully those weren't on my list. The shock came with the 29 other items on my list! Moderate allergies Baker’s and brewer's yeast Pineapple Vanilla White mushroom Sensitivities Broccoli Buttermilk Carrots Casein Celery Cilantro Cinnamon Cod Dates Iceberg lettuce Kiwi Lamb Millet Onion Oregano Parsley Plum Potato Raspberry Rosemary Sage Strawberry Swiss cheese Turkey I was upset to see so many yummy foods on the list, including my go-to meat, turkey, and some of my usual spices. I was glad to see celery and onions, though. I’ve detested them for years and I always get laughed at for hating onions. Now I have a legitimate reason for hating them! I can live with this list. Well, I...

What's Your Song Thursdays!

I missed this last week, and although I've only participated for a few weeks, I felt really bad that I didn't get to. Lately I've been trying to find songs that fit into my category of I'm strong, and I'm not going to give up . There are a lot out there, but finding ones that are a little more vague is a difficult task. I'm not dealing with a breakup, so the songs about being storng after breakups don't work. I need songs about having to fight a life-long battle, fighting for what you believe in, fighting for what you want. This one fits :) The enemy: PCOS and infertility. I will be invincible. I may lose a few battles, but damnit I'm going to win the war! Then everyone will have to go into hiding, because between me, the hubby and our friends, we will have evil little children. We already lovingly refer to them as our future demon spawn lol :) Without further ado, here's Pat Benetar with Invincible Don't forget to head over to Goodnight Mo...