Skip to main content

It's Here! The Launch of my new What's That Pill? Series!

After staying up til 5am yesterday morning, I have finally prepared the first few posts in my new PCOS supplement series, What's That Pill? The goal of this series is to introduce you to natural supplements that can assist in the treatment of PCOS symptoms. Our society as a whole is beginning to realize that there is validity to natural, holistic treatments. I want to do my part to help spread awareness. So barring no internet disasters, you should see these soon:

Vitex - Tuesday, 4/10
N-Acetyl Cysteine - Thursday, 4/12
D-Chiro Inositol - Tuesday, 4/17

Hopefully I can get another few posts knocked out this week and be able to continue this series for a while! If you have any supplements you want me to discuss, or you would like to share your experiences with any supplement, please email me - courtneylwallace(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject 'What's That Pill?'

Comments

  1. I am excited to see these posts. Right now I'm on Met but I am interested in more natural ways. I think I went with Met because it took no effort to research and it was a start. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Song? Thursday IS BACK!

I realized that I'm in desperate need of some tunage. I'm trying a 3-day juice fast, and I want it to go well, so I need to be in a good mood - esp. since I hate most of the veggies in the juice but I know they are good for me. I have some good news - I have lost enough weight to take the 'W's off the end of my pant size, and I had to buy new, SMALLER undies. YAY! The hubby is very excited about the pair decorated with sledding penguins lol. Here's my song - Dirty Laundry by Bitter:Sweet. Love this song!!! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go dance with my dog and ignore all the dirty laundry that really needs to meet the washing machine :) Join us on this great link-up from Amber at Goodnight Moon !

Food Allergy Test Results

I was in for a surprise when I got my food allergy test results this past Wednesday. For the few days prior, my thoughts were wrought with fear that I may be allergic to garlic or nuts. I even started designing my garlic and nut super-villain tattoos. Thankfully those weren't on my list. The shock came with the 29 other items on my list! Moderate allergies Baker’s and brewer's yeast Pineapple Vanilla White mushroom Sensitivities Broccoli Buttermilk Carrots Casein Celery Cilantro Cinnamon Cod Dates Iceberg lettuce Kiwi Lamb Millet Onion Oregano Parsley Plum Potato Raspberry Rosemary Sage Strawberry Swiss cheese Turkey I was upset to see so many yummy foods on the list, including my go-to meat, turkey, and some of my usual spices. I was glad to see celery and onions, though. I’ve detested them for years and I always get laughed at for hating onions. Now I have a legitimate reason for hating them! I can live with this list. Well, I...

What's Your Song Thursdays!

I missed this last week, and although I've only participated for a few weeks, I felt really bad that I didn't get to. Lately I've been trying to find songs that fit into my category of I'm strong, and I'm not going to give up . There are a lot out there, but finding ones that are a little more vague is a difficult task. I'm not dealing with a breakup, so the songs about being storng after breakups don't work. I need songs about having to fight a life-long battle, fighting for what you believe in, fighting for what you want. This one fits :) The enemy: PCOS and infertility. I will be invincible. I may lose a few battles, but damnit I'm going to win the war! Then everyone will have to go into hiding, because between me, the hubby and our friends, we will have evil little children. We already lovingly refer to them as our future demon spawn lol :) Without further ado, here's Pat Benetar with Invincible Don't forget to head over to Goodnight Mo...